Election Coorespondences can be either mailed to PO Box 529, Cottownood Falls, KS 66845 OR delivered to 300 Pearl St. Drop box located at the SE Corner of the courthouse.
· Voter Registration Opens for General on Wednesday August 5th, 2020(No Party Affiliation Changes)
· Party Affiliation Changes can begin again September 2nd,2020
· UOCAVA Deadline to transmit ballots to applicants is September 19th,2020
· Public Testing of Voting Equipment Wednesday October 7th, 2020 at @ 2 PM at the Chase County Clerk’s Office.
· Voter Registration Closes for the General on October 13th,2020
· Advanced Mail Ballot Voting Begins on Wednesday October 14th, 2020. Last Day to request an Advanced Ballot is October 27th
· Advanced Voting at the Chase County Clerk’s Office from 8am-5pm beginning Monday, October 19th, 2020 & ending at noon on November 2nd, 2020.
SATURDAY VOTING in the Clerks Office will be October 24th 9am-12pm!
· Election day- Tuesday November 3rd , 2020 will be from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. at the Swope Park Community Building, Cottonwood Falls
· Audit, November 5th at 2 pm
· Canvass, November 9th at 10am